How do I create Workplace Priority Groups and Priority Notifications?
இந்த உதவி உள்ளடக்கம் உங்களது மொழியில் இல்லை. கொடுக்கப்பட்டுள்ள மொழிகளில் ஒன்றைத் தேர்வு செய்யுங்கள்:
You can prioritize your Workplace groups so that they appear at the top of your News Feed.
To prioritize your groups:
- From your News Feed, click Prioritize Groups in the left menu.
- Click Select Groups.
- Click Add next to the groups you want to prioritize.
- Click Done.
When you prioritize a group, new content from that group will appear at the top of your News Feed and the group will be pinned to the top of your groups list.
Prioritized Groups will appear on the left panel of your Workplace, and a Priority tab will appear at the top of your notifications.
Priority notifications include:
- Posts and updates from your priority groups
- Safety Check alerts
- Posts marked as important
- Post and membership approvals (for group admins)
Other notifications will appear under the More section, below the Priority notifications.